Invisalign Dentist in Forest Hills NY
What is Invisalign?
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Treatment starts with a 3-D scan of your mouth–no need to take uncomfortable impressions.
- The aligners are made through a combination of our doctor’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position our doctors have prescribed.
- You’ll visit our office about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months, but will vary from case to case.
Ready to enhance your smile? Call to make an appointment today!