We are open! We were authorized to open by the NY State Governor as of June 01.
Please call or e-mail us for an appointment and we will be happy to schedule. We are giving the first priority to the urgent treatment that was postponed by the closure. We are working very hard on ensuring a safe environment for our patients and our staff. We are introducing new protocols in the office to minimize contacts and adhere to the Department of Health and CDC recommendations. We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation.
Please stay safe and healthy and we can not wait to see you at our practice!
We as dental providers, are the first in line for New York State to get vaccinated for Covid-19!
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call with any questions!
- We perform an ADA recommended COVID screening prior to and at the time of the appointment.
- We measure temperature of every staff member and every patient at the entry.
- We are not allowing anyone to accompany patients unless it is necessary for their treatment.
- We are spacing out our appointments in order to make sure patients do not meet each other in the waiting area.
- We use UV light in the treatment rooms between the patients and at the end of the day.
- We use HEPA hospital grade air purification systems in every treatment room.
- We placed protective shields for our front desk staff.
- All of us are wearing masks, shields, gowns, hats and other PPE.
- No patients are allowed without a mask that can be removed only in the treatment room.
- Our cleaning and sterilization are top notch, we always used only hospital and surgical grade solutions.
- Whenever possible we use single use instruments and supplies.
- Our staff went through special training for infection control at the time of COVID.
- We have hand sanitizer available for everyone in multiple locations in the office and enforce strict rules for hand hygiene for staff.
Symptoms of COVID-19:
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: